Wednesday, September 2, 2009

par tay!

ok on Saturday I'm goin to a party and its my friends Quinceanera so its kinda a big deal. she sent the invites 2months ahead of time! hehe anyway so as one of her only girlfriends i was sooooo happy about this. and don't get me wrong I'm still excited. but now shes got it so i dance with her boyfriend ( aka the guy who wants me dead) for one of the songs. which would be fine except i cant dance. hes of course been practicing for months because hes her "date". I'm goin to fall or trip or something i know it! he promised to be good but I'm not sure about that either so I'm stressing! ugh

1 comment:

  1. okay, I missed something somewhere. Why do you have to dance with her bf? And, maybe you should be practicing too! That is going to be so much fun though. Enjoy it and don't stress too much about dancing.

    ReplyDelete