Saturday, October 2, 2010

too bad

ok I feel bad. I was planning on doing auditions. I promise I was. hehe k so on Thursday night I realised that the jazz choir auditions were the next day and I didn't know the song! dang eh? yeah well I tried and tried but after all I just didn't feel good about it so I knew I wouldn't be doing auditions this weekend. so my next trial was telling my director. eekkk ok so this year in chorus is called the audition year because we have to be in the sophomore choirs but next year they choose which choir we're in. so everything we do this year is going to say something to the directors you know? no pressure or anything! so when I realised I had to tell him this I was terrified! I started thinking of ways to do it or to just not do it and not show up. but that thought didn't last long. I knew that I couldn't live with that. as much as it scared me to have to say something like this to me I knew that that's not who I am. and what wouldn't he think of me then? so I debated for two days and finally went to him yesterday. fully expecting the disappointed look and a speech. but when I told him why I couldn't do it ( big projects at school I wasn't expecting and all the family things this last week) he totally understood and all he said about it was that he'd call them and let them know. and smiled at me. SMILED! hehe I'm so lucky to have a conductor like him and I love being in his class!