Tuesday, March 9, 2010

catching up... part one. blessings

so life lately has been extremely stressful. but i want to take this moment to list all the things in my life that I'm so grateful for. i don't do it enough but I'm so thankful to my Heavenly Father for so much. so here goes
my family- even tho we get into fights like all the time I'm so thankful to have a family i can count on. even though i don't get to see my bro and sis that live out of town and their chilens i am thankful that i have them to talk to when i can.
my friends- ok so this is a subject i could complain a lot about but i also have a lot that Ive been blessed with in this area. i have a bunch of great friends and I'm grateful i have been given the opportunity to help them with their trials. it helps me so much with mine.
love- ok so yes I'm too young for this category but we all know that i am a very hopeless romantic so to not put it in there would be like lying cuz its a huge part of my life. hehe I'm so blessed to have so many people to love and that love me. and yes crush included.
the Gospel- ahhh i don't know how much i can say about this. its my life. my heart. my soul. i love the church and all it stands for with all my heart. Heavenly Father has been the best dad i could ask for. Hes always there for me and with me. my older brother also. He is my Savior. my anchor. my salvation. and He is everything i could want in a brother. never judgmental and always loving me. even when i feel alone it helps beyond measure that i know Hes there for me. i love Him :)
well my list could go on but you get the point :)