Tuesday, March 9, 2010

kkkkkkk ... catching up part two


so on Fri me and Aust and Sarah and Brady went out.... so we went to Jason's deli which was really good :) i love spending time with Brady and having to hang with the others is a price I'm willing to pay. sometimes... jkjkjkjk! hehe so after that we went by freestone park. it was really cool Austin kept tellin me id been before( but i don't think i have) it was awsum anyway tho. me and Sarah took some pix i have one we took... ill get the rest later :)
k so on wed. we have early release which is always exciting ( hey I'm in high school. its getting out of school for a couple hours. its exciting trust me) then on Fri. in math we'll celebrate PI DAY! yayayaya hehe which is just a lame reason to party and eat pie. I'm bring pecan :) hehe then after that ( 6th hour) we are officially on spring break! this is my first spring break being in high school. we're goin to Cali! yayayayayay me and sarah are sooooooo excited! yay a week of beach and Disneyland! who wouldn't be excited well... hw til then... bye til later