Sunday, June 5, 2011

Let the good times rollllll!

so yesterday was my good friend Natalie's 16Th bday so i decided i was going to surprise her with a cake ( gluten free)! i told Nathan about this and him along with Bryson and Antonio showed up to help. soon both Alicia and Celine both were at my house too! then somehow Ivy showed up too! hehe partay!!! so we made the cake and a poster then were about to leave when it dawned on me that we were all riding with Nathan. in his 3 passenger truck. naturally my friends and i take this as a challenge! we fit all of in then took off... oh the looks we got...
then when we got there me and Antonio and bryson ninja'd around a while til the others showed up and then we went and surprised Natalie :) she was thrilled!!!




















above right: the girls hanging on the truck


to the left: the landyard buddies ( eventho Ivy's is really mine)


top right: Alicia got on the ground and everyone piled!



So this is us: Bryson, Ivy, Celine, ME, Antonio, Nathan and Aliciaand thats the birthday girl! Natalie!
then after all that madness me and celine came back to my house where we talked and ate pizza and Tilly became an alien: