Friday, April 24, 2009

Easter!

for Easter this year my mom (Alice) made me a skirt and we bought a shirt instead of the usual ( unsuccessful) trip to the mall for a dress. it turned out really nice. its light blue w/ purple and pink flowers. the shirt ( thanks to me) is purple w/a braided neck line. i love them and if i don't say so myself i looked good. i actually got up and did my hair sort of ( which if you know me is a big accomplishment). any way me and Ian ( little brother) got up and opened the presents from the Easter bunny. Ian got a water gun ( how ironic i know) and jelly beans along w/ the chocolate bunny. i got a necklace,earrings, jellybeans w/ my bunny. its was fun. we went to church and i sang twice. ( once w/ the ward choir and once w/ about 5 other girls) everything was great. we came home and i helped mom w/ dinner. Autumn and Joel ( sis. and husband) and Austin and Sarah ( bro and wife) came over along w/ Austin's son Brady. Brady's first Easter by the way. we had dinner. uncle David came too. then it was time again for the famous Glidewell Easter egg hunt! it was dark out by the time we started which would make it hard on any other family but not ours as we glared at each other waiting for the race to start mom says go! we race outside! we all had fun got eggs money and lots of candy! we came inside and watched Brady's new trick of flippen over then watched Marley and me. then night time and bed came... sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment