Saturday, April 25, 2009

pugs....

I've decided to write a post on why never to trust pugs... enjoy

the other day Tilly ( my adorable pug) was walking and as i watched she very sneakily turned around... i didn't see anything to look at at first but then as if Tilly was psychic i saw Annabelle( my sis autumns pug) hurry by w/ Tilly dog toy. at first i thought she would be mad but then i saw her ever so slightly turn towards her bed. as she lays down( circling first of course) i was thinking why isn't she mad at Anna? 5 min later i got my answer. we ( being my little brother and i) got up off the couch and saw it... the beloved chew treat. you know the kind the dogs drool over... raw hide. Tilly had hers nestled by her snug and secure but then on the other side hidden from Anna's view was Anna's treat. ever so often till would lick it too chew maybe but never show anyone she had it. my thought was man never get on the bad side of a pug they will steal your most prized possession just to see you cringe... oh sweet revenge!

PS: even tho things like this happen most of the time when the dogs are together this specific event did not happen. purely fictional. hope you enjoyed my boredom tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment