Monday, February 1, 2010

day one... MTC

woke up at 6. read the scriptures for 35 min. LOVE ETHER! and ESTER! ( hehe they sound similar) got up and ate breakfast... yum cereal. then took shower and go ready. then 30 min practicing on piano ( that's for you mom and sis Peterson). jammed to some daughter of a king. then off to school. 3rd hour seminary. cough cough i mean SMTC ( seminary missionary training center) watched a video about what it means to be a missionary. it was amazing i absolutely love my seminary leaders! they are really inspired men of God. then we got our calls but we couldn't open them til we got our companion. so we got those assignments. which was awesome because I'm with one of my best friends. well anyway we opened our calls. shes going to Indiana and I'm going to Milan, Italy. im so excited....... off to call my companion...

2 comments:

  1. Thats so freaking cool! I wish I coulda done something like that! I hope you do everything they say to do! Pretend you are on a real mission! because you know it really, it is our responsiblity to be an example of the believers at all times & in all places. Spreading the work.

    love yah

    hallie!

    ReplyDelete