Saturday, February 6, 2010

when we went out last night...

so Ian and dad had a camp out this weekend! yayayayayayayaya! so the house and the weekend was for all intents and purposes ours... we were soooo excited! so we went to see the movie Dear John.( major chick flick) i cried sooooo much! I LOVED IT THO! how can i not when half the time Channing Tatum didn't have a shirt on. hehe hes so lovely! and i love how hes married to the girl he did step up with! :) love him! and the girl in there is the same as in Mama Mia. shes really pretty but i think shes overrated. i think i should have been in there. they asked of course but i was too busy ( that was a joke) ;) anyway saw that then kinda shopped around then went to go get dinner. after bring panda home we watched ghost whisperer ( which comes on on Fri. and we LOve it!) then split up and i watched cartoons til 12:30 mom went to bed. this mornin i woke up to Sarah calling me. she dropped Brady off at about 8:15 and i watched him til about 11:40 or so. hes sooooo funny! love him. ( more then Channing) hehe right now I'm freshly out of the shower and getting ready for a party I'm going to. I'm excited its one of my best friends birthday and there are going to be guys and girls there ( for my age it IS a big deal! :P). i need to go get her a present tho... gotta go!

2 comments:

  1. miss popularity!! OH my good gosh hallie I'm only going to say this once. READ THE BOOK!! Its so awesome. & girl you know I own it! I think I've read it like 12 times! hollar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know you own it! i also know we dont have it so therefore i cant read it!

    ReplyDelete